All you need to know about Acrylic Displays
Acrylic displays are a common choice for showcasing goods at trade exhibitions, retail establishments, and other occasions. They have a wide range of sizes and forms and are strong and adaptable. Here’s what you need to know about Acrylic Singapore.
What is Acrylic Display?
Acrylic displays are displays that feature items and are made of acrylic material. Acrylic is a transparent, lightweight, and impact-resistant form of plastic that is perfect for use in displays due to these characteristics. Displays made of acrylic may take many different shapes, such as cases, stands, holders, and racks.
Benefits of Acrylic Display
Compared to other display materials like glass or metal, acrylic displays have a number of advantages. They are:
- Acrylic is a safer alternative for product display since it is lightweight and shatter-resistant. Since it can be cleaned with a moist cloth, maintaining it is very simple.
- Acrylic displays are also very adaptable since they are simple to mold and mould into different shapes. Retailers are able to design displays that complement their brands and goods because to their availability in a variety of colors, widths, and thicknesses.
- Moreover, acrylic displays are economical since they are often less expensive than glass or metal ones. They are a better long-term investment for shops since they are more robust than cardboard displays.
Types of Acrylic Display
Acrylic displays come in a variety of styles that may be used to exhibit goods in various locations. The most typical varieties of acrylic displays are:
- Acrylic display cases are used to display expensive goods like jewels and gadgets. They often include built-in illumination to draw attention to the merchandise and are lockable.
- Smaller items like cosmetics or accessories are displayed on acrylic stands and holders. They are available in a variety of sizes and styles, including single holders and tier stands.
- Larger items, such apparel or books, are displayed on acrylic racks. They are available in a variety of designs, including countertop and floor-standing racks.
Design Considerations for Acrylic Display
There are various design aspects to bear in mind while choosing an acrylic display. The size and weight of the item you wish to show should be your first priority. This will establish the dimensions and acrylic thickness required to support the product. In order to make sure that your display is aesthetically pleasing and complements your brand and product, you should think about its general form and color.
Maintenance and Cleaning
Acrylic displays are simple to keep clean and maintain. To clean, gently wipe off the display’s surface with a gentle cloth or sponge and some mild soap. Since they may scratch or harm the acrylic, stay away from abrasive objects and strong chemicals. Frequent cleaning helps keep the display appearing fresh for longer by preserving its clarity and gloss.