Benefits Of Sap Business One
The need to keep up with supply and demand is essential as other options are readily available. SAP Business One is an innovative business solution for small and medium-sized businesses where all of your manufacturing and production activities are integrated into one platform through a central warehouse. Why should you consider SAP Business One?
- Do everything from purchasing to sales and service: They provide useful functions for managing the day-to-day activities of the industry. It handles accounts and everything from purchases to sales and services.
It has a secure central repository that collects data from all company departments and simplifies data flow. This eliminates data redundancy and enables data integrity. It also provides access to data and functions.
- Accounting and Finance Solution: sap b1 software enables versatile accounting and finance functions by customizing the functions appropriate to your manufacturing field.
Provides country-specific templates for account charts and creating new journal entries. It was fully automatic with reminders.
It also has parallel ledger accounts that allow you to submit the required report following IFRS and local standards.
- Warehouse and inventory management: It includes automated functions that will improve you and give you an insight into your inventory and customer service as it allows reliable real-time information about supply chain management.
The master data management function reflects incoming and outgoing shipments plus the remaining amount in each warehouse and warehouse case. This feature allows you to buy or sell your shares in small or large units while keeping a specified number of remaining units.
Special pricing tools allow managing price lists, pre-set price lists for specific customers, multi-currency integrations, and automatic discounts. To track the shipment, it has a serial number and batch management function.
- Production Management: The production and inventory management tools manage and control the movement of inventory. This function contains the Production plan unit. The supply and demand for finished products, raw materials, and bottlenecks incapacities such as machine availability, resources, and labor requirements, are examined.
Production summary is also a function that you can use to determine the cost, item or cost variances, number of rejections, and other items.
- Sales management: Using the module, we can view the sales flow. When placing an order, the requester displays the number of items stored in specific warehouses and activates different delivery dates if they seem appropriate.
With the delivery function, the shipping service can create all package information and customer address. With the tracking number, users can easily track the status of the shipment.
SAP Business One improves production and efficiency by reducing tasks manually. It allows for a more in-depth examination of production and sales management and enables better customer satisfaction.
If you are looking for a smart way to retain your customers and expand the possibilities, SAP Business One Manufacturing is your choice.